- 1¼ cups Greek yogurt unflavoured, unsweetened
- 1 cup Mango any of fruit of your choice may be used
- ½ cup Almonds finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Vanilla essence
- 6 leaves Mint for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix vanilla and brown sugar into the yogurt.
- To serve, layer half of the finely diced fruit in two small bowls or two large shallow glasses, then add half of the yogurt and the nuts and then repeat the layers of fruit then yogurt then nuts.
- When serving, you may lightly sprinkle cinnamon and nuts unto the top. This recipe serves 2.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 577mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 904IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 242mg | Folate: 62µg | Iron: 2mg | Phosphorus: 354mg | Zinc: 2mg