- 4 cups Water
- 2 cups Soursop peeled with seeds in
- 1 cups Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsps Sugar
- 2 tbsps Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Nutmeg optional
- Peel the soursop and remove the core.
- In batches of two, blend half of the pulp (including the seeds) in 2 cups of water at high speed. Strain the pulp and seed mixture.
- Add the strained liquid and remaining ingredients to a pitcher and stir until fully combined.
- Chill and serve over ice. 1 1/2 cups is a serving for adults and 1/2 cup to 1 cup is a serving for children.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 136mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 35mg | Folate: 24µg | Iron: 2mg | Phosphorus: 56mg | Zinc: 1mg