Flaxseed Oatmeal Porridge Recipe
This breakfast porridge will keep you feeling full for longer, keeping pesky cravings at bay.
- 1¼ cups Oats
- 3 tbsp Flaxseed
- 2 cup Almond Milk or less milk if preferred
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsps Cinnamon
- 1½ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Add flax seeds to a blender.
- Blend about 30 seconds until a coarse meal/flour is reached.
- Add your flax seeds to a pot. Add oats, milk, raisins, cinnamon, and nutmeg and stir until fully combined. Simmer over low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Adjust the consistency as needed depending on your preference by adding more water if needed. Nutrient values are per cup.
Have this porridge with an egg or a small amount of meat or beans for extra protein!