Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Requirements
- Completion of your profile. You only need to develop your profile once (this may take between 30 minutes to 45 minutes as it requires populating your related medical and nutrition history). If you prefer to complete the profile with us during the first consultation, then at minimum, you will need to take 10 minutes to include your age, contact information and list all your medical conditions (if you have any). We also ask that you pre-read to identify any information that you need to gather before coming to the session.
- Please list all medications and supplements in your profile.
- Confirmed diagnosis of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome by a Gynaecologist.
- Tracking of blood sugar levels if recommended by your doctor.
- An executive profile completed within the last month is recommended.