- 6 cups Water
- 1½ cups Carrot washed and diced
- 1½ inch Ginger stripped and diced
- 1¼ cups Lime Juice
- 1 inch Turmeric
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar or white sugar if preferred
- Add carrot, ginger and water to a blender and blend until smooth. Strain the mixture.
- Add strained liquid, sugar and lime juice to a pitcher and stir until fully dissolved. Chill and serve.
- 1 1/2 cups is a serving for adults and 1/2 cup to 1 cup is a serving for children.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 8057IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 45mg | Folate: 17µg | Iron: 1mg | Phosphorus: 29mg | Zinc: 1mg