- 6 cups Water
- 1½ cups Beetroot washed and diced
- 1½ inch Ginger washed and diced
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar or white sugar if preferred
- 1 cup Lime Juice
- Add beetroot, ginger and water to a blender and blend until smooth. Strain the mixture.
- Add strained liquid, sugar and lime juice to a pitcher and stir until fully dissolved. Chill and serve.
- 1 1/2 cups is a serving for adults and 1/2 cup to 1 cup is a serving for children.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 259mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 47IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 35mg | Folate: 62µg | Iron: 1mg | Phosphorus: 30mg | Zinc: 1mg